2. TYPES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- (2.1) TRAFFIC DATA COLLECTED. We automatically track and collect the following categories of information when you visit our Site: (1) IP addresses; (2) domain servers; (3) types of computers accessing the Site; and (4) types of web browsers used to access the Site, apps, and Services (collectively “Traffic Data”). Traffic Data is anonymous information that does not personally identify you but is helpful for marketing purposes or for improving your experience on the Site.
- We also use small pieces of information that a website sends to your computer’s or smart phone’s hard drive while you are viewing the site (“cookies”) to customize content specific to your interests, to ensure that you do not see the same advertisement repeatedly, and to store your password so you do not have to re-enter it each time you visit the Site, apps, and Services. We may use both session cookies (which expire once you close your browser) and persistent cookies (which stay on your computer until you delete them). Persistent cookies can be removed by following your browser help file directions. If you choose to disable cookies, some areas of the Services may not work properly or at all.
- (2.2) PERSONAL INFORMATION COLLECTED. In order for you to access certain services and to purchase products that we offer via the Site, apps, and Services, we require you to provide us with certain information that personally identifies you (“Personal Information”). Personal Information includes the following categories of information: (1) Contact Data (such as your name, mailing address, and e-mail address); and (2) Demographic Data (such as your zip code, age, and income). We do not collect Financial Data (such as your account or credit card number), such data may be collected by third party vendors for payments processing. If you communicate with us by e-mail, post messages to any of our chat groups, bulletin boards, or forums, or otherwise complete online forms, surveys, or contest entries, any information provided in such communication may be collected as Personal Information. We also collect personal health information, including your health history, but only if and at such time as you provide such information and content.
- We use commercially reasonable efforts to ensure that the collection of Personal Information is limited to that which is necessary to fulfill the purposes identified in Section 3, below. We will not use your information in a manner different than the purpose for which it is collected, without obtaining your consent prior to such use.
- (2.3) POSTING. We store and may publicly display the information that you submit or post to the Site for public display, such as ratings, reviews, photos, compliments, and the information that you display as part of your account profile.
- (2.4) CONTACTING ALL THINGS CAREGIVER. If you contact us to provide feedback, register a complaint, or ask a question, we will record any Personal Information and other content that you provide in your communication so that we can effectively respond to your communication. Any such contact with All Things Caregiver should be made pursuant to Section 9, below.
- (2.5) PERSONAL MESSAGING. In order to allow you to send and receive personal messages to other users, we may record the messages that you send and receive using the Site’s personal messaging feature.
3. USES OF INFORMATION COLLECTED
- (3.1) COMPANY USE OF INFORMATION. We use Contact Data to send you information about our company or our products or services, or promotional material from some of our partners, or to contact you when necessary. Third party vendors may use your Financial Data to verify your qualifications for certain products or services and to bill you for products and services. We use your Demographic Data to customize and tailor your experience on the Site, apps, and Services, displaying content that we think you might be interested in and according to your preferences.
- If you do not want us to share your Contact Data with any third parties, please email us at Info@AllThingsCaregiver.com, but please understand that such a request will likely limit your ability to take advantage of all of the features and services that we offer on the Site. In addition, we maintain a procedure for you to review and request changes to your Personal Information; this procedure is described in Section 5, below.
- We do not share any of your confidential health care information, including your health history, that you may provide to or upload onto the application without your prior approval, and, if such approval is provided, only to the health care professionals so designated by you, including, for example, your primary care physician.
- (3.3) USER CHOICE REGARDING COLLECTION, USE, AND DISTRIBUTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION. If you do not wish to receive information and promotional material from us or from some of our partners, you may select the appropriate “opt-out” option each time we ask you for Personal Information.
5. USER ABILITY TO ACCESS, UPDATE, AND CORRECT PERSONAL INFORMATION. We maintain a procedure in order to help you confirm that your Personal Information remains correct and up-to-date. At any time, you may visit your personal profile at on our Site or Services. Through your personal profile you may: (a) review and update your Personal Information that we have already collected; (b) choose whether or not you wish us to send you information about our company, or promotional material from some of our partners; (c) choose whether or not you wish for us to share your Personal Information with third parties; and/or (d) designate which health care professionals you wish to share your confidential health care information.
6. SERVICE-RELATED ANNOUNCEMENTS. We will send you strictly service-related announcements on occasions when it is necessary to do so. For instance, if our service is temporarily suspended for an abnormal period of time, we might send you an email.
Generally, you may not opt-out of these communications, which are not promotional in nature. If you do not wish to receive them, you have the option to deactivate your account or email us at Info@AllThingsCaregiver.com
7. PUSH NOTIFICATION ANNOUNCEMENTS. We may send you push notification announcements as part of the Services of the apps. You may opt out of the push notification announcements by Info@AllThingsCaregiver.com.
8. OTHER PERSON’S INFORMATION. . If you provide us with another person’s e-mail address so we may invite that person to create an account on Site, apps, and Services, we will use this information only to contact that person about the invitation. By providing us with another person’s e-mail address, you represent to us that you have obtained the consent of that person regarding the disclosure of their Personal Information to us. All invitees are provided with the option not to receive further invitations
9. LOST OR STOLEN INFORMATION.You must promptly notify us if your credit card, user name, or password is lost, stolen, or used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number, user name, or password from your account and update our records accordingly.
10. PUBLIC INFORMATION. The Site, apps, and Services contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of such websites. We also make chat rooms, forums, message boards, and news groups available to you. Please understand that any information that is disclosed in these areas becomes public information. We have no control over its use and you should exercise caution when deciding to disclose your Personal Information.
Info@AllThingsCaregiver.com or write to All Things Caregiver at the following address:
All Things Caregiver
21 Hanover Lane, Suite A
Chico, Ca 95973
Phone Number: 530.892.1807
In your correspondence, please describe your question, concern, or complaint in as much detail as possible. We will investigate and respond to you promptly.
12. LINKS. The Site, apps, or Services may contain links to third party websites with which we have no affiliation. Except as set forth above, we do not share your Personal Information with those third parties, and are not responsible for their privacy practices. We suggest you read the privacy policies on all such third party websites.
13. EDITING PERSONAL INFORMATION. Users can review and edit personal information at any time by logging in to their Account. Information will be updated immediately; however, some shared information including bill and group activity shared with contacts, messages and comments on bill and group walls, and Facebook and Twitter posts, cannot be removed by a user.
14. BLOGS AND FORUMS. If and when available, our Web site offers publicly accessible blogs and community forums. You should be aware that any information you provide in these areas may be read, collected, and used by others who access them to send you unsolicited messages. We are not responsible for the personal information you choose to submit in these forums.